Aims & Objectives
“ Until the Last Man Survives, there is no orphan in this World”
- We rescue the poor, needy and dying destitute from the streets from in and around Bangalore City.
- To enrich their lives with hope and purpose.
- To provide them shelter,care, medication and skill development
- To impart education for our resident children of our home
- To empower such individuals with vocational training so as to enable them to become self supporting and self reliant
- To improve basic amenities offered to the residents so that they would lead a fulfilled, noble life and death.
- To provide them hygienic and healthy food, purified and clean RO drinking water, good healthcare, and also fulfill their last wish before death.
- To open ‘Home of Hope’ Centre in each and every state of our Country. To transform the nation with greater and stronger values of service towards the underprivileged.